Two people standing side by side. One is captivated by bagpipes and bass drums. The second, hearing the screech of the wheels against the iron rails looks up and away. The first misses the train. The other misses the parade.
Minkus PR is cognizant of
human motivation and reaction to create programs which focus the reader, viewer and listener on the desired message.
FINANCIAL & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
- Commercial and Retail Banking
- Investment Banking, Private Equity and Corporate Finance
- Accounting, Tax and Business Advisory Firms
- Legal Practices
- Credit Card Issuers, Asset-based Lenders, Factoring Firms
- Retail and Institutional Equity-Options-Futures Trading Firms
- Mutual Funds
- Insurance Companies
- Management and Business Consulting Firms
- Outsourcing Companies
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- Commercial Real Estate Service Providers
- Commercial Real Estate Finance
- On-line Banking, Investment Trading
- Software and Systems
- Hardware Manufacturers, Marketers
- Wireless Mobility
MANUFACTURING & DISTRIBUTION
- Consumer Products
- Technology Products
- Health Care Products, Pharmaceuticals and Supplements
- Heavy Machinery
- Industrial Components
- Packaging and Distribution
CONSUMER PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Travel, Tourismand Hospitality, Including Visitor and Convention Bureaus, Accommodations, Attractions, Food Service Companies
Food, Beverage, Beer and Wine Companies
Automotive and Other Consumer Durables
Franchise and High Volume Retail
Health Care Providers, Health and Personal Care Products
Publications and Books
GOVERNMENT, ASSOCIATION & NOT-FOR-PROFIT
Municipalities, Counties, Federal or State Agencies
- Chambers of Commerce, Economic Development Authorities
- Educational Institutions and School Districts
- Religious Organizations
Minkus Public Relations
* Strategic Media Relations
* Corporate & Financial Communications
* Issue / Crisis Management
* Research / Messaging / Planning
* Content Development & SEO Management
* Social Media
Chicago, Illinois USA / Global Resources
The Chief Marketing Officer sees an expanding market for retro fashion.
The Vice President of Human Resources sees less than productive employees.
The Chief Financial Officer sees the potential value in under performing real estate.
The General Counsel sees trespassing, possible ground water contamination and potential sexual harassment -- and that is after just a cursory glance.
Minkus PR sees the entire picture and with great clarity. The firm applies its decades of experience and 360 degree vision to provide comprehensive strategic communications solutions sensitive to the specific needs of its clients and their leadership.
Explore how Minkus PR employs all forms of traditional, social media and Internet services to solve problems and take advantage of opportunities. The firm's portfolio of success is testament to strong working partnerships with clients and their trust that Minkus PR will deliver results that meet and exceed expectations.