STRATEGIC MEDIA RELATIONS
Research, Planning, Messaging
List Development and Contact Prioritization
- Media Counseling
- Media Training
- Creation and dissemination of releases, Backgrounders, Media Kits
- Direct contact and follow through with publishers, editors and reporters worldwide on placement of news, features and editorials
- Serve as Spokesperson for entities involved in dynamic change (merger, acquisition, divestiture, bankruptcy, turn-around, leadership change), human resource matters, significant litigation, regulatory and criminal investigations and other significant issues)
- Analyze and report on client and competitive placements
CORPORATE / FINANCIAL COMMUNICATIONS
- Financial Communications including Earnings Reports, Tranisition Releases, Briefing Documents and White Papers
- Executive, Shareholder, Employee, Distributor, Vendor, Customer Communications
- Quasi-content Corporate Information Documents, Internet and Multi-image Presentations
ISSUE / CRISIS COMMUNICATIONS
- Successful manager of complex business situations regionally, nationally and internationally
- Typically engaged direct by client or external legal counsel to manage the communications function related to an issue or crisis
- Significant assignments have included Federal regulatory and judicial investigations as well as subsequent litigation involving corporate and individual financial impropriety, international industrial espionage, large scale class action corporate sexual harassment (EEOC), deceptive trade practices (FDA and FTC), intellectual property theft and / or misuse thereof, patent infringements, hostile takeovers (corporate, government, not-for-profit sectors), white collar crimes, “cyber” greenmailing, theft of corporate sssets, labor actions, product tampering, fraud and more
- Minkus PR leadership works directly with the client, its legal representatives and other members of the team to develop strategies and coordinate the tactical execution necessary to support the business and ilitigation plans
- The firm and its professional resources employ a 360-degree vision of the client organization to assure that strategies and actions remain consistent with and support the client’s other business initiatives. In that regard, we work in concert with the client and its internal and other external professional resources to maximize efficiency and minimize the financial stress
- Minkus PR is skilled in counter-acting negative publicity; altering the content of stories in development; remediating negative web content; identifying positive attributes and / or creating programs that add value while deflating the impact and strength of negative information; turning negatives into postives; rapidly responding to immediate needs by delivering consistent, continuous client support 24x7
- Comprehensive involvement in many corporate and/or brand positioning or repositioning activities leading to category dominance, increase in sset value or favorable exit strategy
- Research, Analysis, Strategy and Messaging
- Program development and execution requiriing multiple disciplines including internal and external communications, traditional and new media channels as well as priint, broadcast and digital public relations and marketing content
- Management of custom branded programs including broadcast presentations, Internet and social media sites, research based advisory boards and others
SOCIAL MEDIA, CONTENT, SEO OPTIMIZATION
- Firm's principal has been a leader in Internet application and utilization for more than 20 years
- Created first ISP owned by a PR firm
- Created one of first Internet search engine hierarchy placement tools, Search Muscle
- Specializes in impacting opinion, action through content in form of releases, blogs, ezines and video (YouTube) communications as well as website developments and enhancements
- Content development and SEO management for multiple social media platforms
Minkus Public Relations
* Strategic Media Relations
* Corporate & Financial Communications
* Issue / Crisis Management
* Internal Communications
* Research / Messaging / Planning
* Content Development & SEO Management
* Social Media
Chicago, Illinois USA / Global Resources
The Chief Marketing Officer sees an expanding market for retro fashion.
The Vice President of Human Resources sees less than productive employees.
The Chief Financial Officer sees the potential value in under performing real estate.
The General Counsel sees trespassing, possible ground water contamination and potential sexual harassment -- and that is after just a cursory glance.
Minkus PR sees the entire picture and with great clarity. The firm applies its decades of experience and 360 degree vision to create and execute communications programs sensitive to the specific needs of its clients and their leadership.
Explore how Minkus PR employs all forms of traditional, social media and Internet services to solve problems and take advantage of opportunities. The firm's portfolio of success is testament to strong working partnerships with clients and their trust that Minkus PR will deliver results that meet and exceed expectations.